Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Painting With Light







After a full day of sprinkles in SLO -Town I was dying to get outside for a little fresh air. As you know I love taking pictures and cant go a day without capturing something awesome. So this evening I headed to the top of the hill to shot some night shots of painting with light. This technique has been used all over from commercials to ads but its just so fun and easy I couldn't help myself. Light painting, also known as light drawing or light graffiti is a technique in which exposures are made usually at night by moving a hand-held light source. By utilizing a tripod and a bulb setting long exposures become very dramatic and drawn out making night as bright as day . The Possibilities are endless give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment